Monday 12 November 2012

Music Video Ideas

When listening to my track, I think of war, and war veterans speaking of their experiences on the “front lines”. The intro to my track sounds a lot like a helicopter, as well; reinforcing the imagery of war. The lyrics sound like the sort of things that a war veteran would say when describing his/her personal feelings during their time at war.



Taking the war-orientated lyrics into consideration, I have decided to make a music video with a war-themed narrative.


Thirty Seconds To Mars' music video for their song, 'This Is War', is very similar to the idea that I have for my music video. Also, the music video for 'Hero of War', by Rise Against, is very similar to my idea.




The use of slow-motion, in 'This Is War', is something that I would very much like to replicate in my music video as it allows for certain, significant emotions and expressions to be conveyed effectively. This, combined with the cinematic way in which 'Hero of War' is shot, is how I want my music video to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment