Wednesday 5 December 2012

Narrative Filming

Today’s film-shoot at Mablethorpe beach went relatively well. I managed to film enough for the video; however, we were restricted by the wind and the very cold temperature.

The wind kept blowing our bags over, and across the sand, which was distracting, annoying, and wasted our time as we had to stop it from blowing away every time the wind started to take it. On top of this, my actor was only wearing two layers of clothing, as he was in the military costume -- he was very, very cold because of this. I was wearing three thick layers, and was still cold. Me also being cold restricted me from thinking clearly and being able to move steadily with the camera.

Despite the problems that we encountered, I think that I have filmed enough for the video, and that the footage I have is decent -- not the best, but decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment